Addlestone Town Trail
St. Paul's First School

St. Paul's School, 1988
Teachers' cottages, 1988
St.Paul's Close, 2001
 
 
This school was started in 1841 with 67 boys and 60 girls, and enlarged in 1851. The small semi-detached cottages in front were for the schoolmaster and schoolmistress. All are now demolished and St. Paul's Close is on the site.

Next
Return to Interactive Map